- Desert Vista High School (2015)
- Phoenix, Arizona
USA Basketball Notes
- Gold Medals: 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship.
- Member of the 2014 USA Basketball U17 World Championship Team that posted a perfect 7-0 record and captured the gold medal at the 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship in the Czech Republic. Saw action in all seven games and averaged 9.3 ppg. and 5.6 rpg.
- Tied the USA Women's U17 single-game rebounding record with 14 rebounds in the USA's win over Hungary in the semifinals on July 5, 2014.
- Verbally committed to California.
High School Honors
- Arizona Preps Girls Player of the Year (2014).
- American Family Insurance USA Today All-USA Arizona first team (2014).
- Arizona Girls All-Star Team Underclassman (2014).
- Arizona Republic All-Arizona Girls Team (2013 and 2014) and honorable mention (2012).
- All-Division first team (2013).
- Tempe All-City girls basketball team (2012 and 2013).
High School Notes
- Has played three varsity seasons at Desert Vista High School in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Has started in 72 of 86 games played and has compiled career totals of 974 points, 678 rebounds and 42 assists.
- Lists career games of: 25 points, 17 rebounds three steals and three blocks in the 2014 state championship game versus Westview High School; 32 points 10 rebounds and two steals opponent against Gilbert High School; and 24 points, 15 rebounds and four blocks versus Ironwood Ridge High School.
- As a junior in 2013-14, averaged 16.2 ppg., 7.2 rpg., 1.3 spg. and 2.3 bpg. to help her team to a 30-2 record and a Division I state championship; shot 60.0 percent from the field.
- As a sophomore in 2012-13, started in 23 of 29 games and averaged 12.1 ppg., 10.6 rpg. and 1.4 bpg. to help her team to an 18-11 record and the second round of the state playoffs; shot 59.0 percend from the field.
- As a freshman in 2011-12, played in started in six of 31 games and averaged 5.7 ppg. and 6.6 rpg. to help her team to a 25-7 record.
- Also played volleyball as a freshman.
- Plays in the summer for AZ Elite Basketball.
- Born on March 31, 1997, in London, England, to Annette and Christopher Anigwe; has two brothers, Christopher (18), Christian (13), and one sister, Krystal (15).
- Scholar athlete as a freshman.
- Started playing basketball in the seventh grade.
- Favorite sports other than basketball: Volleyball and track.
- Favorite food: Mac and Cheese.
- Favorite class: English.
- Favorite basketball player: Kevin Durant.
- Favorite basketball team: Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Favorite Olympian: Kevin Durant.
- Favorite social media account: @sportscenter.
- Most played song: “Trophies” by Drake.
- Must-have pregame meal or snack: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chocolate milk.
- Piece of clothing you cannot live without: Running shorts.
- Top movie: Frozen.
- Best player you have faced: Kylie Butler, my former teammate. She always challenged me.
- Most impressive person you have met: My mom, because she is a very hard worker and never gives up.
- This right hander wears No. 33, because 31 always was taken, and I didn’t want to keep changing my number.
- Away from the court enjoys: Hanging out with friend and family or eating.
- Most people do not know: I love reading.
- The most interesting place you have visited: London, it was very peaceful.