Height: 6-6 • 198.5 cms
Weight: 200 lbs • 91 kgs
School: Stanford '14
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
USA Basketball Notes:
- Named as a finalist to the 2011 USA Basketbll Men's U19 National Team on June 19, 2011.
- Named a participant for the 2011 USA U19 World Championship Team training camp on June 12, 2011.
- Named to 2010-11 Pac-10 All-Freshman Team.
- Attends Stanford University and as a freshman in 2010-11 averaged 8.7 points and 3.2 rebounds per game in 30 games, including 12 starts.
- Finished ranked second on team with 42 3-pointers.
- Scored in double-figures 15 times.
- Scored 14 points against DePaul (11/28/10), added 11 points in a win over California (1/2/11).
- Posted 12 points against Washington State (1/15/11) with four 3-pointers in 24 minutes, and scored 12 points, including three 3-pointers, in a loss to Oregon (1/27/11)
- Enjoyed a breakthrough game against Oregon State (1/29/11) totaling career-highs in points (21), assists (3), steals (3) and minutes (37).
- Tallied 15 points on 5-8 shooting in 37 minutes at Washington (2/12/11).
- Notched first career double-double with 21 points and a career-high 11 rebounds versus Seattle (3/1/11).
High School Honors:
- Named CIF Southern Section Player of the Year and first-team all-state as a junior.
- Named league MVP in 2008-09 and all-league first team as a sophomore.
- Named MVP of the High School Academic All-American Classic.
High School Notes:
- 2010 graduate of Ocean View High School in Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Four-year letter winner in basketball.
- No. 7-ranked small forward, No. 41 player overall and a four-star recruit by Scout.com
- During the 2008-09 campaign, guided the Seahawks to a CIF Southern Section championship and state runner-up finish. Averaged 14.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game as a junior, while being named league MVP.
- Selected first team all-league as a sophomore, leading Ocean View High School to a quarterfinal finish.
- Member of the National All-Stars roster during the second annual High School Academic All-American Classic, finished with a game-high 24 points on 9-13 shooting to go along with five assists and three rebounds while being named the game's Most Valuable Player.
- Born Oct. 10, 1992 in Bellflower, Calif.
- Son of Quentin and Raquel Brown.