- McEachern High School (2015)
- Powder Springs, Georgia
USA Basketball Notes
- Named to the 2014 USA Basketball Women's U17 World Championship Team on May 26, 2014, after three days of trials at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado, that began with 145 players, but fell ill during training camp and was unable to continue with the team.
- Participated in the 2013 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team Trials.
- Lists Duke, Georgia, Pittsburgh, South Carolina and Tennessee among her college favorites
High School Honors
- Miss Basketball by the Georgia Sportswriters’ Association (2014).
- American Family Insurance USA Today All-USA Georgia first team (2014).
- Georgia Class 6A all-state first team (2014).
- Girls Metro Player of the Year (2014) and All-Metro second team (2013) by the Atlanta Tipoff Club.
- Marietta Daily Journal Cobb County Player of the Year (2014).
- MVP of the Georgia Athletic Coaches Association’s North-South All-Star Game after scoring 39 points and making eight 3-pointers.
High School Notes
- Has played three varsity seasons at McEachern High School in Powder Springs, Georgia.
- Lists career bests of 45 points against Douglas County and 12 rebounds and 14 assists versus Kennesaw Mountain.
- Has started in all 60 career games and lists career totals of 1,570 points, 450 rebounds, 500 assists, 390 steals and 60 blocked shots.
- Lists career shooting percentages of 57.0 percent from the field, 41.0 percent from 3-point and 70.0 percent from the free throw line.
- As a junior in 2013-14, started in all 31 games and averaged 19.6 ppg., 5.0 rpg., 6.0 apg., 5.0 spg. and 1.0 bpg. to help her team to a 29-2 record and a Georgia 6A state championship.
- As a sophomore in 2012-13, helped her team to an 18-12 record.
- As a freshman in 2011-12, helped McEachern to a 5A state title and a 33-0 record.
- With the A.O.T. Lady Rebels, won the 17U AAU Nationals in 2011 and 2012.
- Born on April 16, 1997, in Glenridge, New Jersey, to Kindall and Omar Cooper; has brothers twin who are twins, Omar (12) and Sharife Cooper (12), and one sister, Mia Cooper (18).
- Father, Omar Cooper, played basketball at New Jersey City University; God Father, Brandin Knight, played at the University of Pittsburgh and for the Houston Rockets.
- A/B honor roll student in 2013-14.
- Started playing basketball when she was 10 years old.
- Is right handed and wears No. 2 because one is selfish and three is too many.
- Favorite sport other than basketball: Gymnastics.
- Favorite food: Chicken.
- Favorite class: Science.
- Favorite basketball player: LeBron James.
- Favorite Olympian: LeBron James.
- Favorite social media platform: Instagram.
- Piece of clothing you cannot live without: Socks.
- Best player you have faced: Matee Ajavon, during workouts she was so strong.
- You would compare your game to: Chris Paul.
- Away from the court you enjoy: Shopping.
- Most people do not know: I am afraid of deep water.
- Superstitious about: Splitting poles.