- 6-5 / 196 cms
- 89 lbs / 86
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy ‘16
- Meridan, Conn.
USA Basketball Notes
- Named as a finalist to the 2013 USA Men’s U16 National Team on June 2, 2013.
- Named to the 2013-14 USA Basketball Men’s Developmental National Team on March 27, 2013.
High School Notes
- Attends Wilbraham & Monson Academy (Conn.), where as a freshman in 2012-13 he helped the Titans finish with a 16-12 record; started all 28 games and averaged 15.0 ppg., 6.0 rpg. and 4.0 apg.
- Had a 23-point, eight-rebound, five-assist output versus Brimmer and May School in 2012-13.
- Born on Dec. 12, 1997, in Derby, Conn.
- Son of Thalia and Bryan Heron, has three sisters, Imani (19), Zori (8) and Aja (6).
- Father played basketball at Central Connecticut State University and professionally in Europe.
- Used to play tennis, but stopped playing about 6 yrs ago.
- Started playing when he was 3 years old.
The Inside Scoop
- Favorite memory of the London Olympic Games was watching the men’s basketball gold medal game.
- Favorite player on the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team: Chris Paul, because “I’m in love with his game.”
- Plans on majoring in: sports management.
- If he could drive anything, it would be: a Range Rover.
- Top five movies of all time: Rush Hour 2, Training Day, Friday, Friday After Next and Malcom X.
- Favorite non-sports magazine: The Source.
- Favorite sports magazine: ESPN The Magazine.
- Favorite app: FIFA ‘13.
- Favorite sport other than basketball: soccer.
- Favorite class: global studies.
- Favorite basketball player of all time: LeBron James.
- Favorite team: Miami Heat
- Favorite Olympian: Chris Paul.
- Best player ever faced: Chris Paul.
- Most impressive person ever met: LeBron James because, “He’s down to earth and a cool guy.”
- Would compare his game to: Scottie Pippen.
- This left-hander wears No. 1 because of no particular reason.
- Away from the court, enjoys: hanging out with his family.
- Superstitions: listens to music before he plays.
- Has been to Bahamas, Dominican Republic.