Height: 6’7” (201 cm)
Weight: 180 lbs. (82 kg)
School: King Phillip Regional High School '12
Hometown: Wrentham, Mass.
- Named to the USA 2012 Men’s FIBA Americas U18 Championship Team on June 9.
- Has signed a National Letter of Intent to attend and play for the University of Maryland in 2012-13.
- Named ESPN Boston Mr. Basketball for the state of Massachusetts in 2012.
- Selected as the Hockomock League’s MVP in 2010-11 and 2011-12.
- Named to the All-State “Super Team” by ESPN Boston in both his junior and senior seasons.
High School Notes
- Played four seasons at King Phillip Regional High School in Wrentham, Mass. where he is the school’s all-time leading scorer, male or female, with 1,752 career points. He also totaled 1,098 rebounds and 391 blocks in his career with averages of 20.6 ppg., 12.9 rpg., 4.6 bpg., 2.8 spg. and 2.6 apg.
- As a senior in 2011-12, averaged 26.5 ppg., 16.0 rpg., 5.8 bpg., 3.2 apg. and 3.0 spg. as King Phillip set a new school record for wins by going 18-3 and reaching the quarterfinals of the Division 2 South tournament.
- As a junior in 2010-11, averaged 24.6 ppg., 15.6 rpg. and 7.1 bpg. to lead the Warriors to their first state tournament appearance in 15 seasons, making a run to the Division 2 South Finals and finishing the season 17-9.
- Played AAU ball with the Boston Amateur Basketball Club, winning an AAU national championship in the summer of 2011.
- Born on March 7, 1994.
- Assists with the Norfolk Youth Basketball Program.
- Helped establish an anti-bullying campaign that works with nearby elementary schools at King Phillip.
- Helped establish the “Points Against Cancer” program at King Phillip that provides financial support to families affected by cancer.