- Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (2015)
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
USA Basketball Notes
- Gold Medals: 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship, 2013 FIBA Americas U16 Championship, 2013 FIBA 3x3 U18 World Championship.
- Named to the 2014 USA Youth Olympic Women's Basketball Team on July 7, 2014.
- Member of the 2014 USA Basketball U17 World Championship Team that posted a perfect 7-0 record and captured the gold medal at the 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship in the Czech Republic. Started all seven games for the USA. Averaged 3.7 rpg. and a team third-best 10.7 ppg. Recorded nine assists and a team second-best 13 steals. Led the team in 3-point shooting percentage (.435); connected on 10 of her 23 attempts.
- Member of the 2013 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team on May 27, 2013, saw time in all five games of the 2013 FIBA Americas U16 Championship that was played June 19-23 in Cancun, Mexico and averaged 10.0 ppg., 3.2 rpg. and 1.6 apg. to help the USA to a 5-0 record, a gold medal and a berth into the 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship
- Member of the 2013 USA 3x3 U18 World Championship Team that won a gold medal at the 2013 FIBA 3x3 U18 Championship with an 8-1 record; earned the right to represent the USA at the FIBA 3x3 U18 World Championship by winning the 2013 USA Basketball 3x3 U18 National Championship.
- Lists Connecticut, DePaul, Duke, Louisville, Marquette, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Stanford, UCLA and Wisconsin as her college favorites.
High School Honors
- Gatorade State Player of the Year (2013 and 2014).
- American Family Insurance USA Today All-USA Wisconsin first team (2012, 2013 and 2014).
- Associated Press State Player of the Year (2013 and 2014).
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Area Player of the Year (2013) and All-Area first team (2014).
- Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association Division I All-State first team (2012 and 2013).
- Greater Metro Conference MVP (2012, 2013 and 2014).
High School Notes
- Has played three varsity seasons at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Has compiled 73 career starts and lists career totals of 1,477 points and 739 rebounds.
- Set single-season records for points, rebounds and fewest turnovers (12) in 2012-13.
- As a junior in 2013-14, started in all 25 games and averaged 22.7 ppg., 12.3 rpg., 3.8 apg., 2.8 spg. and blocked a total of 18 shots to help her team to a 20-5 record and a conference title; shot 51.0 percent from the field, 34.0 percent from 3-point and 76.0 percent from the line.
- As a sophomore in 2012-13, started in 24 of 25 games and averaged 20.4 ppg., 9.6 rpg., 4.5 apg. and 3.1 spg. to help her team to a 21-4 record, a second-place finish in the Greater Metro Conference and Division I section semifinals; shot 53.0 percent from the field, 38.3 percent from 3-point and
64.7 percent from the line.
- As a freshman in 2011-12, started in 21 of 23 games and averaged 17.3 ppg., 8.3 rpg., 3.6 apg. and 1.9 spg. to help her team to a 17-6 record and second-place conference finish; shot 46.3 percent from the field and 34.3 percent from 3-point.
- Plays in the summers for Minnesota North Tartan, formerly played for Wisconsin’s Playground Elite beginning in the fifth grade, won the 2011 AAU National Championship.
- Also plays soccer, has won three State Cup championships (2010, 2011 and 2012) with the Lake County United soccer club and one State Cup title with FC Milwaukee soccer club.
- Born on March 2, 1997, in her hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Yolanda and Gregory Ogunbowale; has two brothers, Mario (26) and Dare Ogunbowale (20).
- Brother, Dare Ogunbowale, plays football at Wisconsin; mother, Yolanda, played softball at DePaul; aunt played volleyball at UAPB; cousin, Ryan Evans, played basketball at Wisconsin; cousin, Endia Oliver, played volleyball at Tennessee State.
- Father, Gregory, fought in the Nigerian Army.
- Listed on her school’s honor roll for all three years.
- Is right-handed and wears No. 24 because of Kobe Bryant.
- Favorite food: Lasagna.
- Favorite class: Honors Trig and Pre-Calc.
- Favorite basketball player: Kobe Bryant.
- Favorite basketball team: Lakers.
- Favorite Olympian: Kobe Bryant.
- Favorite social media platform: Twitter.
- Most played song: “Latch.”
- Must-have pregame meal or snack: Snickers bar.
- Piece of clothing you cannot live without: Shoes.
- Top five all-time movies: The Temptations, I Am Legend, The Hunger Games, Divergent and Iron Man.
- Best player you have faced: Jessica Shepard, she’s a post with guard-type skills. She’s also a good person off the court.
- Most impressive person you have met: A woman that lived during the holocaust and survived. She told me class everything she went through, and I admire her strength and hope.
- You would compare your game to: Maya Moore.
- Away from the court you enjoy: Playing soccer and relaxing with my friends.
- Most people do not know: I used to play piano for seven years.
- The most interesting place you have visited: Indonesia, the culture there was very interesting.
- Superstitious about: For high school, I have to wear the same home-game socks.