Height: 6’8” (203 cm)
Weight: 235 lbs. (107 kg)
School: Prestonwood Christian Academy '13
Hometown: McKinney, Texas
- Named to the USA 2012 Men’s FIBA Americas U18 Championship Team on June 9.
- Remains undecided on where he will attend college.
- Tabbed as 2012 District 5A-1 MVP.
- Named MVP of the City of Palms Classic in 2011.
- Selected to the MaxPreps All-American second team after the 2011-12 season.
- Named All-Area first team by the Dallas Morning News in 2011-12.
- Named to the Sophomore All-American first team by MaxPreps in 2010-11.
High School Notes
- Has Played three seasons at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano, Texas, winning two state titles in three years.
- As a junior in 2011-12, averaged 21.0 ppg. 8.8 rpg. and 2.7 apg. while shooting 65.2 percent from the floor to lead Prestonwood to the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) 5A state title. Scored a game-high 26 points in the championship game victory.
- As a sophomore in 2010-11, averaged over 24 points and 12 rebounds per game to take Prestonwood to the TAPPS 5A title game.
- As a freshman in 2009-10, helped Prestonwood win the state championship.
- Plays AAU with the Texas Titans.
- Born on Nov. 29, 1994 in Dallas, Texas.
- Mother is Carolyn Kyles; has two siblings, Godbrother Justin Webster (12) and Godsister Jordan Webster (10).
- Mother, Carolyn Voyles played basketball at the University of Texas-Arlington.
- Godfather, Jeff Webster, helped USA Basketball to a gold medals at the 1989 U.S. Olympic Festival and the 1993 World University Games. Webster averaged 5.6 ppg. and 4.1 rpg. as the USA went 7-0 to win gold in Buffalo, N.Y. at the 1993 WUG. He also played at the University of Oklahoma in addition to one season with the NBA’s Washington Bullets.
- Also played football at Prestonwood.
- Was a member of the Academic Honor Roll at his high school.
- This left-hander wears number 30 because: My mom wore that number.
- Favorite sport other than basketball: Football.
- Favorite foods: Italian and Cajun.
- Favorite subject: Math.
- Favorite basketball players: Kobe Bryant & LeBron James.
- Favorite team: Los Angeles Lakers.
- Favorite Olympians: Kobe & LeBron.
- Most played song on iPod: “Amen” by Meek Mill.
- Best player you’ve ever played against: LeBron James.
- Most impressive person you’ve met: Kevin Durant because of how cool and humble he is.
- Away from the court you enjoy: Video games and relaxing.
- Superstitions: Just certain music I listen to before games affects how I play.