- Collegiate School (2016)
- Richmond, Virginia
USA Basketball Notes
- Gold Medals: 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship.
- Member of the 2014 USA Basketball U17 World Championship Team that posted a perfect 7-0 record and captured the gold medal at the 2014 FIBA U17 World Championship in the Czech Republic. Saw action in all seven games; collected a team fourth-best eight steals and dished six assists.
- Participated in the 2013 USA Basketball Womenís U16 National Team Trials.
- Verbally committed to Stanford.
High School Honors
- All-League of Independent Schools (2012, 2013 and 2014)
- All-Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association All-State second team (2012, 2013 and 2014).
High School Notes
- Has played three varsity seasons at Collegiate High School in Richmond, Virginia, including as an eighth-grader in 2011-12 after moving down from being a young ninth grader.
- Is her schoolís career assists leader with 246 and lists No. 5 for points with 735 to go along with 218 career steals.
- As a sophomore in 2013-14, averaged 13.1 ppg., 4.9 apg., 4.4 spg. and 3.7 rpg. to help her team to a 17-9 record.
- As a freshman in 2012-13, helped her team to a 16-6 record.
- As a starting point guard and 8th grader in 2011-12, averaged 16.5 ppg., 5.8 apg. and 5.0 spg. to help her team to a 14-12 record.
- Plays in the summer for Boo Williams Richmond; had 17 assists in the 8th grade Division I national championship game in 2013, has won three national championships.
- Born on July 12, 1997, in Richmond, Virginia, to Tammy and the late Harrison Wilson III; has two older brothers, Russell (25) and Harrison IV (30), or Harry.
- Junior Ambassador for International Emerging Leaders conference.
- Started playing basketball with boys at the YMCA when she was five years old.
- Brother, Russell won a Super Bowl with the NFLís Seattle Seahawks in 2014, after high school was the fifth draft pick by the Baltimore Orioles in the 41st round of the 2007 MLB Draft, instead played baseball (2008-10) and football (2008-10) at North Carolina State and football (2011) at Wisconsin, drafted by the Colorado Rockies in the fourth round of the 2010 MLB Draft, played Class A baseball in 2010 and 2011, ended baseball career inJanuary of 2012, drafted by the Seahawks in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
- Late father, Harrison III, who passed in June 2010, played football and baseball at Dartmouth and was on the 1980 San Diego Chargerís preseason squad; brother, Harry, played baseball and football at the University of Richmond; grandfather, Harrison Wilson Jr., played football and basketball at Kentucky State and was president of Norfolk State University.
- Favorite sport other than basketball: I love watching football.
- Favorite food: Sushi.
- Favorite class: English.
- Favorite basketball team: Spurs.
- Favorite Olympian: Michael Phelps.
- Most played song: Anything MJ (Michael Jackson).
- Must-have pregame meal or snack: PB & J.
- One piece of clothing you cannot live without: Shoes.
- Top four movies: Hitch, Life, Love and Basketball, Coming to America and Hoosiers.
- Best player you have faced: Too many -- playing against them now (USA players).
- Most impressive person you have met: My brother.
- Wears No. 5, because there are five people on the court. Itís more than just myself.
- Away from the court enjoys: Working with kids and blogging for ESPNW.
- Most people do not know: I played the piano and danced when I was younger.