All-Time USA Basketball Men's Roster // I
All-Time USA Basketball Men's Roster // I
NOTE: Key to event abbreviations can be found at the bottom of the page
|NAME||AFFILIATION||EVENT||RECORD / FINISH|
|Andre Iguodala||Denver Nuggets / Arizona||2012 OLY||8-0 / Gold Medal|
|2012 MNT||5-0 / N/A|
|Philadelphia 76ers / Arizona||2010 WC||9-0 / Gold Medal|
|2010 WCX||4-0 / N/A|
|Lanphier H.S. (IL)||2002 U18||4-1 / Bronze Medal|
|Darrall Imoff||California||1960 OLY||8-0 / Gold Medal|
|Elijah Ingram||St. Anthony's H.S. (NJ)||2001 YDF-East||3-2 / Silver Medal|
|Ikenna Iroegbu||Franklin H.S. (CA)||2010 DNT-MC||n/a|
|Kyrie Irving||Cleveland Cavaliers / Duke||2013 NT-MC||N/A|
|St. Patrick H.S. (NJ)||2010 U18||5-0 / Gold Medal|
|2010 HSUM||W / 101-97|
|Stan Issac||Iona||1970 WC||6-3 / Fifth Place|
|Allen Iverson||Philadelphia 76ers||2004 OLY||5-3 / Bronze Medal|
|2003 TOA||10-0 / Gold Medal|
|Georgetown||1995 WUG||7-0 / Gold Medal|
|Sam Ivy||Wake Forest||1987 USOF-South||3-1 / Silver Medal|
- * - Named as an alternate
- X - designates exhibition games played prior to event listed.
- 3x3 YWC - FIBA 3x3 Youth World Championship (now known as the FIBA U18 World Championship)
- 3x3 WC - FIBA 3x3 World Championship
- 3x3 U18 - FIBA 3x3 U18 World Championship
- 3x3 U18 FAC - FIBA Americas 3x3 U18 Championship
- DNT - Developmental National Team Program member
- HSUM - Nike Hoop Summit
- GWG - Goodwill Games
- JC - R. William Jones Cup
- PAG - Pan American Games
- OLY - Olympic Games
- TOA - Tournament of the Americas (Olympic or World Championship qualifying tournaments)
- TUSA - 1993 Team USA (European Tour)
- U21 - FIBA U21 World Championship
- U20 - FIBA Americas U20 Championship / U21 World Championship Qualifier
- U19 - FIBA U19 World Championship
- U18 - FIBA Americas U18 Championship / U19 World Championship Qualifier
- U17 - FIBA U17 World Championship
- U16 - FIBA Americas U16 Championship / U17 World Championship Qualifier
- USOF - U.S. Olympic Festival
- WC - FIBA World Championship
- WYG - World Youth Games
- YDF - Youth Development Festival
- YOG - Youth Olympic Games
- 2013 DNT-MC - Participated in the 2013 Developmental National Team Mini-Camp held in Oct. in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 2013 NT-MC - Participated in the 2013 National Team Mini-Camp held July 21-25 in Las Vegas (Nev.)
- 2012 DNT-MC - Participated in the 2010 Developmental National Team Mini-Camp held in Oct. in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 2012 SEL - Trained against the 2012 USA National Team in Las Vegas as a member of the 2012 USA Select Team.
- 2010-12 MNT - Named a member of the USA Basketball Men's National Team program for 2010-12.
- 2010 DNT-MC - Participated in the 2010 Developmental National Team Mini-Camp held in Oct. in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 2010 SEL - Trained against the 2010 USA National Team in New York and/or Las Vegas as a member of the 2010 USA Select Team.
- 2009 MNT - Participated in 2009 National Team mini-camp and played in the 2009 USA Basketball Showcase (White vs. Blue) in Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2008 SNT - Participated in 2008 Senior National Team training and played in 2008 State Farm USA Basketball Challenge in Las Vegas, Nevada; 2008
USA Basketball International Challenge in Macao, China, and Shanghai, China
- 2008 SEL - 2008 USA Basketball Select Team (trained against the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2007-08 SNT - Named a member of the USA Basketball Men's Senior National Team program for 2007-08.
- 2007 SNT - Participated in 2007 Senior National Team training and played in 2007 State Farm USA Basketball Challenge in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2007 SEL - 2007 Select Team (trained against the 2007 USA Senior National Team in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2006 SNT - Participated in 2006 Senior National Team training and/or played in 2006 State Farm USA Basketball Challenge in Las Vegas, Nevada; 2006
China Basketball Challenge in Guangzhou, China; and 2006 World Basketball Challenge in Seoul, South Korea)
- 2000 SEL - 2000 Select Team trained and played an exhibition game (lost 111-74) versus 2000 USA Senior National Team in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 1996 SEL - 1996 Select Team played an exhibition game (lost 96-90) versus 1996 USA National Team in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- 1993 TUSA - 1993 Team USA European Tour
- 1992 DEV - 1992 Developmental Team trained against the 1992 USA Senior National Team in San Diego, California.
- 1988 SEL - 1988 Select Team (European Tour)
- 1985 WCC - 1985 World Club Championship For Men (Barcelona and Gerona, Spain)
- 1983 SEL - 1983 Select Team (South Korea and Malaysia)
- 1982 WFT - 1982 World's Fair Tournament in Knoxville, Tenn. (Pre-World Championship exhibitions)
- 1982 SEL - 1982 Select Team (European Tour & FIBA 50th Anniversary game)
- 1982 SI - 1982 Seoul Invitational
- 1979 SEL - 1979 Select Team (China Tour)
- 1979 SPA - 1979 Spartakiade (Vilnius, Soviet Union)
- 1979 FICA - 1979 FIBA Intercontinental Cup - Americas Phase
- 1979 FICE - 1979 FIBA Intercontinental Cup - Euro Phase
- 1978 YURI - 1978 Yuri Gagarin Cup (Vilnius, Soviet Union)
- 1978 WIT - 1978 World Invitational Tournament (Atlanta, Georgia; Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Lexington, Kentucky)
- 1975 IC - 1975 Intercontinental Cup